Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have an Archive at the back of my mind :-)


At 4 yrs old
At 2 yrs old
She's quite grown up now...This is she.....my baby...I have an archive of her wonderful talks..questions...answers..behaviours archived at the back of my mind..from those times when I never thought of writing a blog in her name :-)

I'm still on my way trying to figure out how to place her images where I wish to and meanwhile she's growing each moment :-) From her tumblings from the bed to be watched over..to her tiny steps..up and down..to her thumping walks on Papa's feet..there she began making us run behind her playing hide and seek and today she tells me..I'm tired cycling mumma..Plz give me a massage...lol. So, I'm gonna begin digging my memory sandhill to put down some of those many peppy talks I shared with her and much more than just sweet talks..I bet all mummas understand what I mean. We can be hard kiddos!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment