Friday, February 24, 2012

My Peppy Chic

She just wants to be MUMMA !! In a club activity today she scolded her class teacher as she told me....I put my hands on my waist and said " complete your HW first and do it neatly " Maam was acting as the baby so she said "Aiinn..no after some time I wanna play" and I scolded again"you should listen to me and learn to work in time or u'll forget" and you know mumma..all my classmates at once guessed that I was acting as a MOM!!! No one did that good, so maam gave me a star and clicked my photograph...!!Hmmpphh...and that triumphant smile and sparking eyes of hers and a parallel thought in my mind.
I asked Sam - Baby I give you options for your time table daily and you can do HW in any slot you feel like but HW has to be done, isn't it...In play mode she nods her head - hmm..yes. Then, you acted this way now Maam will ask me during the parent teacher meet that you keep harrassing Sam for HW..and she gave me a sarcastic look and ran away...lol

My Peppy chic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment